Page Content (Right Column)
Page Content (Middle Column)
View our most current newsletter.
- ''Tis Healthy to be Sick Sometimes'
- May Awareness Month Calendar
- Let me Carry Your Voice Into Talks With Governments & Colleges
- DUCA Supports Hemochromatosis Community
- Focus on the Patient: Q and A with Dr. Paul Adams
- Among Ourselves
- Special Acknowledgements
- DNA 101: Research Into Past, Present and Future
- CHEO Genetics Clinic: A Look at Genetic Services Related to Hemochromatosis
- Irons for Iron Golf Events
- We Did It Again! - Canadian Blood Services
Donation Form (PDF)
- 'Il est sain d'etre malade parfois'
- Calendrier des evenements du Mois National de la sensibilisation
- Laissez-moi porter votre message lors des entretiens avec les Gouvernements et les Colleges
- DUCA appuie l'Hemochromatose
- Pleins feux sur le patient: Questions et reponses avec le Dr. Paul Adams
- Entre nous
- Remerciements particuliers
- AND 101: Recherche passes, presentes et futures
- Clinique de genetique du CHEO: Un regard sur les services de genetique lies a l'hemochromatose
- Les tournois de golf 'Des fers pour le fer'
- Encore une fois, nous avons atteints notre but tout cela n'aurait pu etre possible sans votre soutien - Societe canadienne du sang
Formulaire de don (PDF)
Interested in applying for insurance coverage but not sure of your insurability due to your hemochromatosis diagnosis? Review a set of slides presented by Vital Benefits Inc. to help you in your insurance considerations.
Complete a pre-underwriting assessment form as a first step in gauging your likelihood of coverage and submit this form to Andrea Shandro of Vital Benefits at email@example.com.
Everyday shopping can be an easy way to raise additional funds!
We are pleased to announce that CHS is one of the charities that you can support with your purchase through DonateNaturally.com.
DonateNaturally.com provides all of your favourite natural and organic non-perishable food and household items delivered conveniently to your front door, Canada-wide. With every purchase, 15% of the value of your order goes to the cause of your choice. You are not charged an additional 15% on top of your order, and items are competitive with those at your local store.
First time buyers are eligible for a special promotion. At the checkout, enter promo code 'TRYIT30' to receive 30% off your first order.
You already shop for your groceries on a weekly basis; why not raise money for CHS while you do so? We thank you!